come work with us!
At Daarnhouwer we regularly have job openings for talented, ambitious people willing to make a mark in our industry. Please check below what we have to offer and get in touch with us!
We’re looking forward to your application.
Daarnhouwer & Co. B.V., based in Zaandam, is a vibrant trading company with a long history. Since 1908, we have specialised in the trade of raw materials such as cocoa, coffee and nuts. These products are purchased worldwide, particularly in countries around the equator. The commodities are delivered to customers in Europe and North America. Our customers are mainly active in the chocolate, coffee, bakery and snack industries.
The entire process from purchase to delivery to the customer must take place as efficiently, quickly and accurately as possible. Core values such as service orientation, reliability and quality awareness are paramount.
Our right to exist is based on our reputation in the market and developed through decades of reliable partnerships with customers and suppliers.
We are looking for a colleague who will protect our reputation and, where necessary, strengthen it by keeping shipments and transports on the right track. We are immediately looking for a full-time
Supply Chain Coordinator
- Taking care of all incoming and outgoing shipments, both container and road transport.
- Instructing and maintaining contact with carriers, forwarders, shipping companies and warehouses.
- Very close cooperation with traders.
- Preparing outgoing invoices and processing incoming invoices.
- Checking shipping documentation.
- Processing letter of credits and documentary collections.
- Minimum of HBO (higher professional education) level and 1-3 years of experience.
- For candidates with a higher education in logistics, experience is not required.
- Knowledge of Incoterms and the related customs and freight documents.
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
- Accurate and precise with a keen eye for detail.
- Service- and customer-oriented.
- Independent team player, reporting to the Logistics Manager.
- High level of responsibility.
- A pleasant “no-nonsense” working atmosphere in a small team within a professional and successful company.
- A dynamic and challenging position with growth opportunities.
- Excellent primary and secondary terms of employment.
Send your motivation with a detailed CV stating Supply Chain Coordinator by e-mail to: email@example.com